Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's official...


It's official! It's a done deal! We are finally homeowners! Can you believe it?!

We had been looking for a little over a year and now our house hunting is well and truly over. It is a cute semi-detached colonial located in one of the best school districts in NYC. Liam finally gets his own bedroom, my husband gets to have an office and I get to have a larger kitchen than what I have now. We got ourselves a fun fixer-upper and that will mean many before and after pics. So stay tuned!


I would have to say that the biggest selling point for us  was the backyard. After circling the yard, Liam came running to me and said "Mama, I love this garden!". (He clearly meant yard.) Soon, baby boy, soon. We will reserve a space in our yard for the roses and the lilac tree, just like in the song that you like so much.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

So exciting! But we'll sure miss you in this part of the city.

vdg family said...

I love the house and the garden! Liam looks older in the sold picture.

Kelly said...

Congrats!! How exciting for you guys!

RJ said...

Oh my goodness! I am SO HAPPY for you! So are you still in the Bensonhurst ward? You must be dying of happiness - a GARDEN!!!???? Congratulations to all!