Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome to my world

This blog is the first of its kind for me. I suppose its main purpose will be to post the latest scoop on my little family and also to collect a few of my thoughts on certain subjects. In the interest of time, some of my entries may or may not be carefully edited. Therefore, I leave it up to the reader to perhaps skim through as needed to get to any interesting bits, just as I do sometimes with other blogs. I am bilingual, so I may on occasion make reference to something Latino as it is my heritage. Some of my interests include motherhood, home management, gourmet food, photography, architecture, museums, antiques, classical ballet, sports (football, basketball, baseball…), politics, religion, music, old New York, new technology and innovations, going green, bargain hunting, street fairs, and much, much more.

No comments: