Thursday, March 26, 2009

Liam doing yoga.....in his sleep


This is Liam's preferred position for nap time. It looks like some kind of a yoga position to me.


(Again, notice the bed head. Yikes!)

I have to ask myself, how can sleeping like this be comfortable?

Well, as long as he goes down for a nap in the afternoon for at least an hour (two hours on average) I'm okay with whatever sleep position he conjures up for himself. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I have seen other babies sleeping this way. I have to wonder, though, if Liam has inherited mine or his father's strange sleeping positions? Wait, I think I know the answer to that one.....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I find Garrett sleeping like this all the time. It cracks me up! When he works himself into this position during the night, it's also in combination with some hefty talking in his sleep. It almost always wakes me up, so I go into check on him and find him fast asleep in this position. (Usually he's also kicked the blankets off; I put them back on and he stops talking. I guess that maybe he was asking in his sleep to be tucked in again?)At any rate, I always go back to bed myself laughing and shaking my head.