Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My peanut

Meet my peanut!

Our darling boy was a peanut this Halloween. I had originally wanted to do a mini version of Mr. Peanut, but in the end it called for far too much effort. In reality, this boy is growing so fast I was afraid this costume would not fit, but gladly, we managed to get him in his shell with little effort. My fear of people confusing him for a pickle was also put to rest as we we walked around the neighborhood and heard people young and old delightfully comment on the cuteness of my little peanut. He sure looks yummy to me!

So, to recap...

2007 was the year of the lobster (and gorilla at the Halloween party).
2008 was the year of the gorilla (reprising his ape role).
and 2009 was the year of the peanut.

Thank you to Paper Magic Group for the wonderful costumes. You are one talented and generous bunch!

No comments: