Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rewind (Part 2)

The Beach

Did I forget to mention that we went to the beach this past summer. Well, we did make it out, but only once. Oh well, at least we can say that we went after all. I really would have wanted to go more frequently, but I didn't want to expose my sensitive skin to the hot blazing sun until I was fully recovered from the noxious weeds incident. It took a long time to heal, so we didn't make it to the beach until late August. Oh well, maybe next year we will make it out to the shore earlier in the season.

Look at my boy swimming in the ocean!

Woo! Look at him go!
Good job holding your breath, Leemie!

Impressive, until you realize that he was just crawling!
(Meaning he had his hands on the bottom while the rest of his body just sort of floated.

The kiddos were just wading along the shore.

Thank you to our friends who invited us 
to their private beach on the Long Island sound. ;)
(Just days before the hurricane hit us!)


No comments: